The Cancer Recovery Guide
Author(s): Dr Kerryn Phelps
A cancer diagnosis is the beginning of what can be a difficult journey but with Australia's most trusted GP Kerryn Phelps' new book, it's a journey you need not take alone.
From diagnosis to treatment to remission, The Cancer Recovery Plan is Prof Kerryn Phelps' guide making your cancer journey informed and supported.
The Cancer Recovery Plan features:
- Sound advice on what to do when you are diagnosedClear information on cancer-specific treatments
- Medically proven adjunctive therapies to manage pain, nausea and other side effects
- *ompassionate strategies for coping with the emotional toll of cancer on patients and families
- Tips for how to maximise your health and get your life back after cancer.
Clear, compassionate and informative, The Cancer Recovery Guide is the ultimate guide to the cancer journey.
Professor Kerryn Phelps AM is doctor, public health and human rights advocate, President Australasian Integrative Medicine Association, Past President AMA, Adjunct Professor in the Faculty of Medicine, School of Public Health at the University of Sydney and mother of three. In 2003 she was awarded the Centenary Medal for services to Health and Medicine and in 2011 she was named a Member of the Order of Australia for service to medicine, particularly through leadership roles with the Australian Medical Association, education and community health, and as a general practitioner. She lives in Sydney with her wife Jackie.
- : 9781743535677
- : Pan Macmillan Australia
- : Macmillan Australia
- : 0.3
- : March 2015
- : 233mm X 154mm
- : Australia
- : July 2015
- : books
- : Dr Kerryn Phelps
- : Paperback
- : 715
- : 384